Features & Product Description
Sleek and aesthetically pleasing standing seam roof profiles form Lysaght roofing and walling solutions are known for form and function attributes, which has made countless popular applications in residential, institutional and commercial roofing projects. Minimum accessories are needed to install the roofing sheets with ease.
Lysaght standing seam roofing profiles are widely used in roof, wall and fascia applications with capability to form both straight and curved rool with classic and sleek pitch.
Maximum length available is 12000mm.
Lysaght Select Seam II
- Extremely high-performance snap-on profile
- Traditional standing seam panel aesthetics
- Excellent seal at seam height of 25mm
- Does not require a preformed batten
- Easy to fix and install
- Utilized in roofing, mansards and fascia applications.
- Its simplicity only allows application in non- curved roofs
- Superior flatness
- Greater workability on site
- Recommended minimum roof pitch up to